In honor of it being almost Christmas, I thought I’d share some healthy living tips with you. It seems to be the thing to do.
So here friends, is how I stay healthy at Christmas:
1. I’m about 95% sure that elastic waist pants coming into style are proof God wants us to enjoy Christmas. Jeggings are like $15 at forever 21. Give yourself a Merry Christmas
2. Holiday drinking. Do it. If you do enough of it, you won’t care if your non-elastic waist pants fit!
3. Winter is cold. Embrace being part bear. Know what bears do to be ready for the winter? They eat. Eating makes you less cold. No one likes being cold.
5. Walking is exercise. You have to walk when you’re shopping. This means the more you shop, the healthier you’ll be! If you finish shopping for others, get something for yourself. Jeggings perhaps?
6. Rather than getting a calorie filled peppermint mocha, get a plain latte, and sweeten it yourself.
(Source– although to be totally honest, there’s some in my house. I’m just to lazy to go take a picture of it.)
With peppermint schnapps.
7. Watching someone else put up Christmas lights can do a great job of raising your heart rate!
It’s like cardio, but without having to move!
8. Rock out.
Burns calories + everyone is full of schnapps so there’s no judging!