Seriously, today is awesome, and I am not quite sure why.
Happy things in my day:
1. Pasta for lunch with OLIVES
I’ve said it before, I adore olives but I rarely buy them. But oh man they’re one of my favorite things. When I was little I would always put one on each finger and then eat them off.
2. This severed finger cookie
How awesome/gross is that? I loved that the woman working there thought they were super cool too-she was just as excited as me.
3. The fact that the cookie came from Baker & Spice, which is amazing
and is only about a quarter mile from our soon to be home!
4. My coffee from Baker & Spice
So pretty. Can I say again how excited I am to live by it? I used to get breakfast there before student teaching last fall.
5. Going on a walk to what will soon be our home. As much as I hate moving I can’t wait to get settled! We’re going to get our keys sometime early next week.
6. These crazy mushrooms in our yard-to-be
They’re the size of my hand.
I think mushrooms are fantastically pretty
7. Perfect fall weather-blue skies, not too cold, but cold enough where a walk with coffee is nice.
Really, what more could I need?